It is important to us to be as ethical as possible and we strive to put our customers at the heart of what we do. That way we are well placed to make products that you love to use.
We hear you
You told us our bags had:
- to be durable and adaptable
- to have space for you to carry the things you and your dog need
- to look stylish with a range of designs to suit men and women of all ages
- to offer a vegan friendly option
- to be fair and ethically traded
Supporting Your Charities
We support your charity events as much as we can. You'll have seen us at The Doodles Trust, The Parks Trust and Guide Dogs Challenge.
There is also a chance to win a bag for your charity or yourself and feature on our website. Each month we run a photo competition. All you have to do is register on our mailing list and upload your picture. If you win you might want to set up a raffle or auction and make the prize bag bring in even more funds for your nominated charity. Let us know and we can promote it too.